FEAST at Rieber Menu Concept
Pan-Asian Menu Features Seven Cuisines
FEAST at Rieber offers a pan-Asian menu with seven rotating cuisines. The menu currently highlights dishes from China, Hawaii, India, Japan, Korea, Thailand, and Vietnam. Two cuisines are featured at each meal and rotate on a daily basis.
The pan-Asian menu items are served from six different stations within the restaurant. Bruin Wok and Spice Kitchen focus on authentic dishes from featured cuisines, while the other stations offer fusion and Asian-inspired items that complement the offerings at each meal. All the stations offer vegetarian or vegan options.
The Bruin Wok menu features a variety of authentic Asian dishes traditionally served in bowls, including noodles, stir-fry dishes, curries, and fried rice.
Spice Kitchen station offers authentic entrées and combination plates that change depending on the featured cuisine. At this station, you may find:
- Special sandwich with side salad
- Sushi with soup
- Vietnamese spring roll with soup
- Savory dumpling with vegetables
- Made-to-order specialty salad with soup
- Plated entrées
Daily menu items from the Iron Grill may include grilled beef, chicken, and vegetarian/vegan sandwiches; Asian-inspired sausage sandwiches; savory pancakes; and creative sides like seasoned fries that complement the selections of the day.
The Stone Oven presents two signature fusion flatbreads at each meal. One is a crispy-style naan flatbread, the other a soft-style flatbread, based on traditional Chinese bao dough.
Greens & More
Greens & More includes special sides from the cuisines featured at the Bruin Wok and Spice Kitchen as well as soups and make-your-own salad ingredients.
A variety of authentic, Asian-inspired, and traditional American desserts are available from Sweets station. Our Pastry Chef recreates authentic desserts from his Asian travels, and many of our selections are from local vendors specializing in Asian desserts – a sweet ending to the feast!
Sample Menu Items
- Thai Khao Soi Curry Noodles with Chicken over Hom Mali Jasmine Rice
- Japanese Soba Noodles with Grilled Asparagus in Sweet Miso Sauce
- Vietnamese Fried Tofu with Vegan Nuoc Cham over Broken Rice
- Indian Chicken Vindaloo Curry with Basmati Rice
- Korean Kimbap Rice Rolls with Marinated Grilled Beef
- Chinese Eggplant with Spicy Garlic Sauce over Jasmine Rice
- Vietnamese Banh Xeo Pork & Shrimp Crepes
- Hawaiian Kalua Pork Flatbread
- Japanese Sweet Potato Misoyaki Bao Flatbread
- Indian Chicken Tikka Masala Flatbread
- Thai Penang Roast Duck Flatbread
- Vietnamese Mekong Delta Fried Fish Sandwich
- Chinese Chicken Char Siu Bao Sandwich
- Korean Seafood Pancake
- Indian Maharaja Curry-Infused Hot Dog with Tandoori Aoli
- Thai Siam Red Curry Fries
Greens & More
- Vietnamese Tomato Fish Soup
- Japanese Kabocha Pumpkin Soup
- Chinese Westlake Beef Soup
- Brown Rice
- Matcha Green Tea Cream Puffs
- Sweet Saffron & Cardamom Yogurt
- Chinese Pineapple Cake
- Korean Shik Hye Ginger & Rice Punch
- Indian Iced Masala Chai
- Japanese Yuzu Lemon Drink
- Chopped Bird’s Eye Chili Peppers
- Japanese Pickled Ginger
- Vietnamese Dau Chua Pickled Daikon & Carrots
UCLA Dining Services
Sproul Hall | 360 De Neve Drive
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1367