Newest University Apartment for Undergraduates
Announcing Landfair Vista (510 Landfair)
University Apartments is in the final stages of acquiring a brand new building that will be available to single, undergraduate students in the Fall of 2013.
Each unit has the following amenities:
- central heating and air-conditioning
- engineered hard wood floors/carpet
- vertical blinds
- card key entry to the building and each apartment unit
- living room/kitchen furnished with sofa, chair, coffee table, end tables, and dining table/chairs
- a bed, desk/chair, drawers/dresser, and night stand for each resident
- kitchens have stove, refrigerators, microwaves and dishwashers with quartz countertops
- bathrooms have quartz countertops, porcelain sink, tub/showers and vinyl tile flooring
The complex has a small laundry room in the garage and there are 88 parking spaces (a combination of tandem and single) in two levels of subterranean parking.
Below are renderings of the final project:
The building is still under construction, but here are a few images of the 'work in progress'.