Transfer Student Housing Guarantee
Transfer students admitted for Fall Quarter 2017 are guaranteed one year of single student university housing if:
- The student's housing application and non refundable $30 fee are received in prior to 4 p.m., June 1, 2017.
- The student's Statement of Intent to Register is submitted to the Admissions Office on time.
- The student's initial housing payment and all remaining payments are made by the deadlines stated in the online housing offer.
- The student resides in UCLA Housing and agree to the terms and conditions as stated in the 2017-2018 Academic Year Contract.
Note: Housing in a specific facility or room type, or with a specific roommate, is not part of the Housing Guarantee. Most transfer students who live on campus will be assigned to triple rooms.
- Transfer students admitted late between May 15 and June 15, 2017 for the Fall Quarter will have 15 days from the date on their admission notice to submit a housing application and non-refundable $30 fee to be guaranteed university housing.
- Transfer students admitted on appeal are not guaranteed housing.
- Transfer students admitted for Fall Quarter 2017 who return their application after the stated deadline or those students admitted for Winter Quarter 2018 are not guaranteed university housing and will be placed in the Lottery. Housing offers are made on a space available basis in the order the application is received to the Lottery.