Dykstra Hall was renovated in 2012-13 and reopened in fall 2013. Dykstra Hall's renovation project included:
- Vinyl wall covering, new carpet, new wood-stained student room doors and wall-sconce lighting in the corridors.
- Refinished closets and new windows added to the student rooms.
- Floor to ceiling windows installed in the floor lounges which will improve the lighting.
- Windows added to the student floor lounge walls that are adjacent to the elevator lobbies to add natural light to the elevator lobbies and student room corridors.
- Laundry rooms will have improved ventilation and all new fixtures, finishes and lighting were installed in each bathroom.
- Each room wired for Internet and Cable TV
- Male and female community bathrooms on each floor
- Floor lounges
- Laundry facilities
Residents also have easy access to a variety of amenities in De Neve Plaza Commons immediately adjacent to Dykstra Hall:
- 24-hour front desk
- Computer labs
- De Neve Plaza residential restaurant
- Recreation and study space
Residential Rooms: 381
Seismically Strengthened: 1989
401 Charles E. Young Drive West
Los Angeles, CA 90024
Phone: (310) 825-5451
Fax: (310) 206-8779