Apply for housing, make a payment or access other online housing services.
Housing Applications and Offers
- Access Housing Application & Offers: UCLA Logon ID and password are required to access the new Housing StarRez portal. The housing portal is where you apply for housing and manage your housing preferences and offer.
Application Walk Throughs (PDF's)
- First-year undergraduate student application process
- New/Lottery graduate student application process
- Single graduate renewal application process
- Mixed-use housing renewal application process
- Family housing renewal application process
- Family housing application process
- Family housing offer process
- Faculty housing application process
- Faculty housing renewal process
- Summer student housing application process
- Undergraduate room inventory inspection process
- BruinBill: Housing payments are to be made to the tenant’s BruinBill account. A tenant must have an activated UCLA Logon and password to access My UCLA and his/her BruinBill account. Parents/Guardians may make a payment on the student’s account if the student has granted 3rd-party access via the BruinBill website.
- Affiliates Make a Housing Payment: Tenants who do not have a standard UCLA student ID number issued by the Registrar office but instead have an ID number assigned by Housing Services (i.e. UCLA000000) or the BruinCard office (i.e. 009000000), please contact the Housing Services office via Ask Housing for instructions on how to make a payment.
- Undergraduates - How to Accept Housing Offer: Students will log back in to the Housing Portal to view and accept the housing offer online. Once the housing offer has been accepted, the initial housing installment for the contract will be posted to the student’s BruinBill account. If the initial payment to accept the housing contract is not made by the due date, the housing offer will be canceled.
- Graduates - How to Accept Housing Offer: Students will log back in to the Housing Portal to view and accept the housing offer online. Once the housing offer has been accepted, the initial housing installment for the contract will be posted to the student’s BruinBill account. If the initial payment to accept the housing contract is not made by the due date, the housing offer will be canceled.
Other Services and Information
- Undergraduate Change of Assignment Request (CAR): The Change of Assignment Request application is now closed to undergraduate students.
- Graduate Transfer Request: There is a new transfer request process for our single graduate residents living in Weyburn Terrace and Hilgard. Please see Ask Housing answer number 1663 for instructions and the downloadable form.
- Undergraduate Room Swap and Transfer Request: The Spring quarter online room swap and transfer request application is now open.
- Managing your Premier Meal Plan: These charts will who you how many meals you start with for the 14P and 19P premiere meal plans and what your meal count should be with average meal use.
- Purchase a Non-Resident Meal Plan: Dining Services has four meal plans available to students who live off campus and would like to eat in the residential restaurants and cafés.
- Notice of Intent to Vacate: University Apartments tenants now log in to the Housing portal to submit their Notice of Intent to Vacate (NITV).
- Non-Emergency Maintenance Requests: Submit a work order request.
- University Apartments Pest Control Service Request Form (PDF)