- Continue to clean Restrooms every hour with Eco Lab Multi-Purpose Cleaner.
- In addition, use Sanitizer Spartan TB-Cide*. Allow extra time spraying high touch surfaces, especially sink fixtures, toilet handles, light fixtures, door handles, towel dispensers and hand rails.
- Continue to clean Dining Rooms with Eco Lab Multi-Purpose Cleaner.
- Continue to sanitize using Eco Lab Quat 144. Allow extra time spraying high touch environmental surfaces.
- Give special attention to all high touch environmental surfaces: push button dispensers, door handles, hand rails, ketchup bottles, napkin holders and table tents.
- Give special attention to high touch surfaces: table tops, the back of chairs, granary display cases, breakfast cereal cases and condiment counters.
- Hold the spray container 6 to 8 inches from the surface to be treated.
- When spraying the Sanitizing solution it must penetrate the surface and remain wet for a 10 minute contact time to activate kill claims such as the Hepatitis, Influenza A, HIV-1, Norovirus and Rabies.
- Let the Sanitizing Solution product air dry completely.
Sanitizing Stations affixed to walls in the Dining Rooms must be monitored and refilled as needed.
- Daily inventory on all Eco Lab Multi Purpose Cleaning and Sanitizing Solutions must be taken. Restock as needed.
*Spartan TB-Cide (Item# 110420) is available through Waxie